Learning Ethics and Money plus Overts and Withholds Builds Business and Personal Profits

Have You Ever Been Told “This Experience Will Be Life Changing?”

You probably have or at least heard something like that. Then you go to the seminar or webinar or read the book and think “I don’t think so.”


Meir Ezra says: “The Learning Money and Ethics Seminar Will Change Your Life!”

If you spend a few minutes reading this report, I will share with you my experience then see what you think.


Learning Money and Ethics Is A Four Day Event. The First Three Days Did Not Change My Life

If you have experience training for any sporting activity, or when you scheduled to take any test in school you know there was preparation. This event is like that. The entire first three days is getting you ready for day 4. Those three days help you understand the true meaning if ethics, moral code, justice and more. You will learn barriers to learning and study technology or study tech. There are many concepts you will learn that will help you—but are they “life changing”?

Of course any time we expand our knowledge our life changes. However the context of Live Changing Event is much bigger than gaining knowledge and expanding our skills. “Life Changing” is one of those truly “WOW Moments” even with the wow word being more than overused by many at this time.


What Really Happened on Day 4 of The Learning Ethics and Money Seminar?

Once our understanding of key principles and definitions was clear, we were ready for our assignment. After a couple hours of practice we were left to work. I still didn’t want to do this. However I made a commitment to follow the instructions. The assignment was very clear: begin writing the overts and withhold of your life following a precise formula for presenting the detail. To make sure there is no mistake, Meir Ezra requires each person to write one personal overt in the prescribed format and show it to him to confirm you know how to do it. I did that and started.


What Is An Overt and Withhold

Very simple an overt is something I did to someone else that I would not want done to me. For example I promised to deliver a report by 4 PM and didn’t do it because I was chatting on twitter. A withhold is similar only you are withholding from someone else an event or information that because you withheld it your relationship is weaker. For example you tell your spouse you are working late and in reality you are drinking with your friends and watching the game. The principle is that when we are responsible for an overt or withhold we develop a pattern that justifies the action or withhold. You will need to come to the seminar for the depth of this message and to understand the power of the O-W process.


I Wrote For About 4 Hours

I know what you are thinking – this guy has done a lot and withheld a lot. I was thinking the same thing. At one point I told Meir “my eyes hurt and head hurts” he gave me short explanation and said “keep writing”

We were alert to the possibility of reaching a moment when we felt relief. Well into the process, as I was feeling worse I thought “well there’s some bullshit!”


But Then – BAM!

I could see a pattern to my life. I could see why certain parts of my life are void of experiences I want to have. I clearly could see how I created any experience I label as “not preferred”. That clarity is very life changing because once I see the pattern I can break the pattern of what I have been doing or not doing that blocks my true potential.

Before I left I shared with Meir one of the most heartfelt thank you’s and expression of gratitude for a Life Changing Event!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Howard Marans MD: Find Clavicle Fracture Surgeon For Cyclists in Orange County

Industrial Boiler and Mechanical Boiler Rentals and Sales: Watertube Boilers

Industrial Boiler And Mechanical Boiler Rentals And Sales: Vertical Skid Mounted Firetube Rental Boilers